FoxyRoxyLinux

This is where you can Download FoxyRoxyLinux

FoxyRoxyLinux

Postby jbv » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi,

My name is Brenton, welcome and thanks for stopping by. There are a few things that we need to get out of the way, so before you do download the file below, I do ask that you read the entire contents of this message. I also ask that you take a moment to browse this forum and once you have done that, I hope you will understand what we are trying to do here. While some things may seem frivolous and other serious, that is what this is about. We are serious about the stuff that needs to be serious, yet we try to do what needs to be done in a light-hearted and friendly manner. So, lets get the ugly and serious stuff out of the way first.

Do NOT download this file if you have not read Copyrights and Respecting them.

Installation help, and other information is located in The Basics - Please Look in here First.

The (DevRel_03) ISO download is 576Mb

This is a Developers Release (DevRel_03)

The intent is to see if anyone else is interested in FoxyRoxy
While feedback about things that are broken is appreciated, I would also appreciate (need) some help in fixing stuff.

Things that are not working may take some time to resolve. With more people helping, this will happen quicker. I ask that we all remember that we have lives outside of FoxyRoxy which is a hobby and will not eat my life or yours. Personally; sometimes I can spend time on FoxyRoxy, and at other times I can not. Sometimes work or other commitments may mean that I can not touch FoxyRoxy for 3/4 weeks or longer. At other times, I can spend the entire weekend playing.

I ask you to remember that just because a person may pop into the forum regularly, this does not mean they have time to actually do anything. The forum could be serving as a relief valve, and should not be interpreted an indication that they have a lot of free time at the moment. Similarly, if someone disappears it may not mean they have lost interest.

Over the next 4/6 weeks, I will be concentrating on the various Hard-Drive NAS stuff. Therefore while I will be participating in the forum, I won't be doing much (anything) on the core FoxyRoxy package until the basic/core NAS stuff sorted. As this is a developers release, this should not create any real issues.

Do NOT download this file if you have not read Copyrights and Respecting them.

The 576Mb ISO file can be downloaded by <clicking this link>

Current news and changes from previous releases, can be found <here>

Creating a Bootable USB stick For people with a Windows based computer

Creating a Bootable USB stick For people with a Linux based computer
jbv

The things that are not working yet

Postby jbv » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 pm

There are a few things that are not working yet.
These are noted in the Development Laboratory - Outstanding section

Please remember ...
This is a Developers Release
... therefore, it may be some time until these items are resolved.

There are a few things that you should be aware of.
1) At the moment FoxyRoxy does not support Wireless
jbv

Return to FoxyRoxyLinux - Download Files